Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10% Day

I wake up at 9:30. I'm thankful that I don't have to wake up to my screeching alarm clock- not so thankful for the two inches of snow on the roads. Though I've always liked playing in the snow, as I've gotten older, I've found that I'm not too fond of driving in it. So, I have to leave early. Already, I'm late.

I stumble into the bathroom and knock my hair clip into the toilet. I roll my eyes and grab it out, avoiding a shit-stain on the porcelain. I make a mental note to clean the whole bathroom later. I hurry to dry my hair and I actually leave at the time I needed to.

When I get into the building, I know it's going to be bad, because they are cutting the floor already. All the openers are leaving. After a half-hour, I get a table. A couple- a app, and two entrees. They were pretty cool and left me 10 on a 35. If you're out there, THANKS!

After that, it was all downhill. Lunching ladies with coffees. Couple with babies. Then everyone is cut down- two servers left on- me and a co-worker who I call Playa.

Question of the day at work: would you rather have a drop-dead gorgeous/handsome partner, who is mediocre at best in bed, or a kinky, fun-loving gal, who can rock your world in bed, who is only mediocre looking?

Answers: All said the fun-loving gal.

1 comment:

  1. Our question of the day last week, started by the cooks, was if it's more embarrassing for a man to buy tampons or a dildo. Everyone said the second.

    ReplyDelete